Thursday, April 16, 2015

I NEED to upgrade to larger diamond!  No! Yes! No! Yes! YES! NO! YES YES! NO! NO!

Sometimes it is hard to have lovely pieces of jewelry passing through and out of one's life all the time.  Makes being satisfied with my boring old jewelry difficult.  It's probably a good thing I'm (ironically) not really a jewelry person.





Recent conversation I had:

Barber: Hello.  Um, what can I do for you?
Me: I would like a haircut.
Barber: We don't do styling...
Me: I want a short, dude haircut.
Barber: Okay....we don't blow dry....
Me: Neither do I.
Barber: Okay. No crying in the chair....
Me: Trust me, I've shaved my own head with clippers.  I'll be fine.

So I'm now sporting a pretty sweet pixie cut.  And I don't even have to brush it.  Best 20 bucks I've ever spent.

1 comment:

Honey Badger said...

Ha! I've actually started carrying a picture of myself with a shaved head (that I also did myself with clippers), just so that they'll believe me when I tell them to hack here and chop there. They never comply willingly. Maybe you can get a 10th anniversary ring for the other hand? That's what I'm currently plotting out.